Year from Babyproofit !
Welcome to the January e-Newsletter & Safety Tips
your toddler OR one in your care in a safe environment ?
Kidco Safety Gates recently installed at Fernwood NRG.
Ask us about a Free Consultation for your Day Care
ON ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Visit us on
Page "6" of Island Parent Family Resource Guide and on Facebook :
Visit our site for New Products, Partners, and You Tube Videos for Kidco products.
.... New Kidco and Cardinal Gate products for 2011.
Also a Refer a friend page
- No unsupervised entry into bathroom.
- Use safety locks on door at all times.
- Install toilet locks to prevent child from drowning and
throwing objects in.
- Latch all
- Move wastebasket
under sink behind a latched cabinet door, or use a covered receptacle.
- Turn water heater down to 120° Fahrenheit to prevent scalding.
- Always check water temperature on your inner wrist prior
to putting baby into it.
leave a child in bath unattended.
leave filled tub unattended and drain tub immediately after use. Children can wander in and drown.
- Use no-slip mat to prevent slipping and a spout cover
to prevent scalding and cuts.
all electrical appliances from bathroom where child bathes.
- Remove bolt caps on toilet base as they pose a choking hazard.
A great Gift giving opportunity is our for friends and family.
Also ask us about our new FREE Consultation
(with the purchase of any Safety Gate ) OR our installation discount packages.
Winter Babyproofit special $229.99 (Reg. $239.99)
The Go·PodTM is an ultra lightweight, portable activity
seat developed as an alternative to bulky, stationary activity centers. Its one-of-a-kind ‘mobility’ design
makes it a must have for in-home or travel needs. As living spaces are getting smaller and lives are busier, the Go·Pod
sets the standards for both worlds perfectly. Simply fold and go! (click here) AND OF COURSE THE COMPANION TRAVEL PEA-POD BED
Why Use A Professional Childproofer?
Ten good reasons why you should consider hiring a professional...
- IAFCS members are educators first, taking the time to show you
how you can create a safer environment for your child.
- IAFCS members have experience dealing with all sorts of hazards
in all types of homes, and can readily provide products and services to suit your specific needs.
members keep fellow members up-to-date on new or hidden hazards in the home.
members have access to hundreds of specialized safety products that you will not find in your local hardware or home supply
- IAFCS members work closely with manufacturers to develop and enhance child safety products,
ensuring that you get only the highest quality products that have been field-tested by experts.
members provide professional installation of products so that they function safely and conveniently.
members commit to a Code of Ethics to maintain high industry standards.
- IAFCS members are professional
problem-solvers, and are able to devise safety solutions for even the most challenging situations.
members can save you money by directing you to products that will work best for your needs, helping you avoid trial-and-error
purchases and installation.
- IAFCS members can save you time by completing your childproofing quickly and efficiently, leaving
you more time to spend with your family.
To unsubscribe please respond upon request.