provides one-stop professional baby proofing services and high quality safety devices to
help parents and care givers keep their most valuable asset - their child - safe through these next steps in development
- crawling, pulling up, climbing, walking. At Babyproofit we offer a personal in-home child safety consultation,
recommendation of safety devices, and expert installation by one of our skilled installers. No need for costly power drills,
long trips to the store with baby, performing online research, or the onerous task of returning items you hoped would work
out in your home - we do it all in one seamless professional service.
With education and cost conscious product options, Babyproofit, a Canadian Company, based
in Victoria B.C, will help you reduce risk and injury with the latest in baby proofing knowledge and information.
Our goal is to keep children safe in their homes without breaking the budget.
Is your toddler OR one in
your care in a safe environment ?
Kidco Safety Gates
recently installed at Fernwood NRG.
about a Free Consultation for your Day Care business.
NO HST ON ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Visit us on Page "6" of Island Parent Family
Resource Guide and on Facebook :
- No unsupervised entry into bathroom.
- Use safety locks on door at all times.
- Install toilet locks to prevent child from drowning and throwing objects in.
- Latch all cabinets.
- Move wastebasket under sink behind a latched cabinet door, or use a covered receptacle.
- Turn water heater down to 120° Fahrenheit to prevent scalding.
- Always check water temperature on your inner wrist prior to putting baby into it.
- Never leave a child in bath unattended.
- Never leave filled tub unattended and drain tub immediately after use. Children can wander in and
- Use no-slip mat to prevent
slipping and a spout cover to prevent scalding and cuts.
- Remove all electrical appliances from bathroom where child bathes.
- Remove bolt caps on toilet base as they pose a choking hazard.
A great Gift
giving opportunity is our for friends and family.
ask us about our new FREE Consultation
(with the purchase of any Safety Gate ) OR our
installation discount packages.
Winter Babyproofit special
$229.99 (Reg. $239.99)
The Go·PodTM is an ultra lightweight, portable activity seat developed as an alternative
to bulky, stationary activity centers. Its one-of-a-kind ‘mobility’ design makes it a must have for in-home
or travel needs. As living spaces are getting smaller and lives are busier, the Go·Pod sets the standards for both
worlds perfectly. Simply fold and go! (click here) AND OF COURSE THE COMPANION TRAVEL PEA-POD BED
Why Use A Professional Childproofer?
7/28/2010 Article courtesy of the International Association for Child Safety
good reasons why you should consider hiring a professional...
- IAFCS members are educators first, taking the time to show you how you can create a safer environment
for your child.
- IAFCS members have experience dealing with all
sorts of hazards in all types of homes, and can readily provide products and services to suit your specific needs.
- IAFCS members keep fellow members up-to-date on new or hidden hazards in the home.
- IAFCS members have access to hundreds of specialized safety products that you will not find in your local
hardware or home supply store.
- IAFCS members work closely with
manufacturers to develop and enhance child safety products, ensuring that you get only the highest quality products that have
been field-tested by experts.
- IAFCS members provide professional
installation of products so that they function safely and conveniently.
- IAFCS members commit to a Code of Ethics to maintain high industry standards.
- IAFCS members are professional problem-solvers, and are able to devise safety solutions for even the most
- IAFCS members can save you money by directing
you to products that will work best for your needs, helping you avoid trial-and-error purchases and installation.
- IAFCS members can save you time by completing your childproofing quickly and efficiently, leaving you more
time to spend with your family.
To unsubscribe please respond upon request.