Check off the items for your 72–hour emergency kit as you accumulate them:
Introducing the Medibag First-Aid Kit, 117 pcs : Kid Friendly First Aid
Make kids bumps and bruises less frightening with our kid-friendly first
aid kit. Contains necessities such as junior size bandages, antiseptic wipes, gauze pads, anti-itch ointment packs, burn relief
cream, eye wash, an instant ice pack and exam gloves. A few extras include kid-friendly crayon bandages, happy stickers to
soothe some of the ouch, a first aid guide and a coupon for a free 45 item refill kit. Keep one at home and one in your car.
Protect your family and home with Locks and Furniture Straps ...
Is your toddler OR one in your care in a safe environment ?
Kidco Safety Gates recently installed
at Fernwood NRG.
Ask us about a Free Consultation for your Day Care business.
ON ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Are your stairways protected ?
Why Use A Professional
7/28/2010 Article courtesy
of the International Association for Child Safety
Ten good reasons
why you should consider hiring a professional...
- IAFCS members are educators first, taking
the time to show you how you can create a safer environment for your child.
- IAFCS members have experience dealing with all sorts of hazards in all types of homes, and can
readily provide products and services to suit your specific needs.
- IAFCS members keep fellow members up-to-date on new or hidden hazards in the home.
- IAFCS members have access to hundreds of specialized safety products that you will not find
in your local hardware or home supply store.
- IAFCS members work closely with manufacturers to develop and enhance child safety products,
ensuring that you get only the highest quality products that have been field-tested by experts.
- IAFCS members provide professional installation of products so that they function safely and
- IAFCS members commit to a Code of Ethics to maintain high industry standards.
- IAFCS members are professional problem-solvers, and are able to devise safety solutions for
even the most challenging situations.
- IAFCS members can save you money by directing you to products that will work best for your needs,
helping you avoid trial-and-error purchases and installation.
- IAFCS members can save you time by completing your childproofing quickly and efficiently, leaving
you more time to spend with your family.
To unsubscribe please respond upon